Airox TM AX100 Face Mask
- Double layer densely knitted Spacer fabric
- Snug fit and comfort
- Good coverage of face and mouth
- Water repellent finish
- Tested in line with British Retail Consortium
- Machine washable - 40oC
- Treated with Viral Off treatment*
For trade enquiries please contact : email@example.com
* Viral Off
How does the ViralOff coating work?
* ViralOff reduces viral activity through interaction with key proteins. It shows a 99% reduction of many different viruses, on a treated material, within 2 hours. It is shown by test ISO18184:2019, on two different Influenza A strains, ATCC VR-1679 (H3N2) and ATCC VR-1469 (H1N1).
Does it help against all viruses?
ViralOff have tested the active ingredient against Influenza A, BirdFlu, Norovirus and Corona (SARS) over the years, and in all cases, we have achieved 99% levels of reduction. This test uses viruses of the Influenza A strain, but more and other virus strains will be tested as they become available.
Care Instructions: Hand or machine wash at 40° with detergent. Wash your hands before putting the mask on. Avoid touching the fabric, instead use the elastic bands to secure it to your face. Wash your hands again after removing the mask. Use a clean washed fabric mask every time and wash & dry it in between wears. The product will retain its anti-bacterial performance. Anti-viral performance may deteriorate with washing. Further studies are being conducted.
To find out what size you are see the below diagram:-
*ViralOff® is an antimicrobial treatment added to textiles to protect the treated article itself from contamination. It is not intended to cure or prevent diseases. ViralOff doesn’t interfere with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. For best performance and sustainability, wash less and only when needed, which will result in a product that will live longer.