AS300 Pressure Relief Cushion
- Extensive pressure mapping tests have been conducted to comply with the ISO 16840 wheelchair seating standard, and ensure effective distribution of pressure and reliable support
- Size - 18 by 18 inches - 45 cm by 45 cm - 10cm thick
- The material adapts as you move and conforms to support any demands on your body, regardless of your position
- It’s made from 100% polyester, which is much better at allowing the cushion to breathe than hard gel cushions
- At just 850 grams, it’s around half the weight of other cushion products
- It’s tested and compliant with ignitability British Standard EN ISO 1021 parts 1 and 2.
DescriptionAirospring's latest cushion is the AS300 orthopaedic pressure relief cushion — our first cushion to offer a shaped profile and postural support. People are spending much more time sitting down than they used to and this is why Airospring is dedicated to creating novel solutions and products to relieve the pain associated with prolonged sitting. Using the same technology as the AS100 and AS200, the AS300 is ideal for wheelchair users, those who sit for long periods in office chairs, and taxi, lorry and long distance drivers. It’s also perfect to take along to arenas and stadiums. It is designed to give postural support by incorporating a recess that supports the pelvis and spreads pressure very effectively. Made using our patented warp-knitted 3D-Spacer fabrics, this product is the result of extensive research by Baltex Technical Textiles and the University of Bolton’s medical and technical textiles department. Three layers of fabric cushion and distribute pressure effectively, which means there is less pressure placed on one small area. The AS300 is also designed to help prevent perspiration by facilitating airflow when in use. We use non-allergenic materials in the production of this pressure relief cushion, and it’s the thickest in our range. The AS300 sets a new benchmark for washable wheelchair cushions and we cannot wait for you to try it. The benefits of this pressure relief cushion over ordinary cushions are many:
Delivery is available within two working days. We know you’ll love our products, but we also offer a 14-day refund guarantee just in case you aren’t fully satisfied.
If you are purchasing for a care home or hospital, you should purchase the PRO range of Airospring products, which is sold by our distributor Polymorit.Made in the UK, Machine Washable (40°C), Mapped Pressure, Weight (Light), Comfortable, Breathable cover, Maximum weight 160kgs